gpwell!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learn how to merch what to merch the gpwell official website!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun orb bachelor fridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

fun orb bachelor fridge Empty
PostSubject: fun orb bachelor fridge   fun orb bachelor fridge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

hey guys thanks for reading the first fun orb update review

well the new game is bachelor fridge.
It is quite a cool game and also quite popular but not popular enough to reach the top ten games on the fun orb website.
It is a great game where you have to take care of your little food monsters and feed them to make them strong and tough. After a while you will run out of food but then you will realise you can earn food again. The way to earn money is by clicking on the "enter arena" Botton. The you will go into the multiplayer lobby just like kick about and steel sentinels. There you will face your enimies and in the arena are powers ect to help you win the battle. In each battle you are only aloud to choose six of you little food monsters it is good to choose the most powerfull ones otherwise you might lose the fight.
Although i think jagex could have done a better job with the fridge and make it a bit bigger because the little food monsters take up the whole fridge pretty much!
another think jagex could have done better is make the food cheaper the food in the game is expensive and you have alot of little food monsters to feed so all you will really do is battles for money.
me i dont really think the battles are very fun and they get kind of boaring.
Though over all it is a very well designed game im sure it will reach the top ten games.
although i think jagex should have made it so you have less little food monsters personally i think they made you have way to many! you will see what i mean when you play this game.
Over all the battles a pretty boaring well thats what i think. You move all your players to one spot each turn. the first turn you move second turn you attack and it carrys on like that through the whole game.
Some of the little food monsters don't have to go right up to the enemy to attack some of them can throw things to attack for exsample the donut food monster. The funnest part of the game is buying and feeding your little food monsters. jagex made the food mold to fast making more little monsters for you and after about 20 minuets you already have enough little food monsters!
I Score out of 10 i give it a
6/10
I have to say it isn't the best game jagex has made i think they could have made it a lot better if they just spent a bit more time on it.
Please comment on this review
if you want to be a reviewer please apply we are in urgent need of runescape members reviewer and fun orb reviewers

but for now
cya
admin (EU KING)
p.s more reviews coming soon
Back to top Go down
https://gpwell.darkbb.com

fun orb bachelor fridge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gpwell! :: gpwell :: Reviews. (fun orb, runescape)-
Jump to: